Thursday 25 November 2010

Because I love the sound of Violins

This month, my mixtape is a celebration of my favourite instrument.

I love violins. I am learning to play but i am not that good. I am always inspired when I hear them though so I have created a collection of songs with some really great violin parts in them.

 I am a bit happier with my artwork this month

although did get a bit gluey and messy on the back! oop.

I have been listening to this as a playlist on my ipod and am really pleased with this collection. I am a little nervous though because my mixtape partner is the chief organiser of the mixtape project, and also a boy who might not really enjoy this sort of music. I hope that maybe he will be inspired to learn the violin too.

yours well strung,
Emilia. xxx

No comments: