Wednesday 23 June 2010

Stitch Yourself - Challenge Complete!

I finished!
Here is my stitched self, complete with Mouse on her shoulder (Mouse might be a hedgehog, but it is still a small creature with a friendly face which is the main thing)
Here we are together. We agree! For her outfit I chose my orange cardigan and houndstooth skirt. I enjoyed making those tiny garments.
Here she is with Ruby and Yulia. She is shorter than them to conform to the size restrictions stated in the project rules.


Today i brought her to work for posting (and some posing!)
Just sending an email to the manager - "i want more money"

Then it was time to stop playing and for Little Emilia to go forth and do what she was made to do.
Climbing in head first

It was quite sad to have to put her in an envelope. But it is exciting that she will be part of an exhibition. I gave her a kiss for luck.

Goodbye Little One. x


if you don't know what it's about, you can find out about the project here. You can go to see them all at the Science Museum, Wednesday 30th June,  6:45pm - 10:00pm (more details)

1 comment:

Blogger said...

love it love it love it!