Sunday 8 July 2012

Jubilee dressed

Today was Andy Murray in the Wimbledon final. I won't mention the result incase you don't know it yet, but the tennis was a good backdrop for my sewing of my red white and blue jubilee dress!


I bought this fabric a while ago to make a dress for the jubilee weekend. I thought the colours were just right without being too obvious and all in all rather festive. I didn't really get it finished in time though, but felt spurred on when i started watching the tennis this afternoon. And am pleased i will have it for when the olympic torch comes to sussex in a couple of weeks.



The fabric is a jersey so this dress is lovely and comfortable - just like a big t-shirt. Perfect for weekends and national events alike. Hurruh!

Yours
Britannia
 xxx



1 comment:

Blogger said...

this is so lovely Emily!